Monday, June 6, 2011

75 Day Sketch Challenge - Day 61

The way I've worked this exercise is not as it was intended.  This should have been done 75 consequtive days but didn't quite work out that way.  But as mentioned in one of my previous posts, I'm determined to finish 75 days worth of sketches..............just kind of stretched out a bit longer than 75 days from the start of this project.

This was at the Columbus Zoo as a prop.  I goofed on this one as I probably should have contoured shaded the neck area of this.  Plus (and I'm laughing as I type this), I should probably grab my Right Side of the Brain book and do some practicing of mirror imaging left and right sides.  This looked really wonky until I added more pen lines to 'try' and balance both sides.

3 comments:

Sandy Sandy Art said...

I LOVE that book!! (What's Micron 03?) You know, since you screwed up, and didn't sketch everyday like you were supposed to, you have to continue sketching everyday with me this whole summer, don't you!? Hee Hee. Come on Sue, It will be fun!! :-D

Susan Bronsak said...

The Micron 03 is the pen I'm using.

http://www.dickblick.com/products/sakura-pigma-micron-pen/

I normally use the 01 or 02.

And you are an inspiration...thank you. You're definitely helping to renew my motivation with your daily sketching.

Sandy Sandy Art said...

Thanks, Susan and ditto to you . . . one hand washes the other!