Thursday, August 22, 2013

One of my Favorite Movie Characters

Have you ever had a movie you could just sit and watch over and over again?  My movie or movie series I absolutely love is the Ice Age series.  Barbie is another after being introduced to them by my granddaughters.

I'm not one who can take watching gore, killing, and destruction.  In fact I stay away from anything that can trigger fear.  I enjoy an occasional Romantic Comedy but my favorite are those produced like Dream World and Disney animated...........those cute feel good type family movies that often make one laugh.

Last night I was in the mood for Ice Age and one of my favorite characters is Sid so I decided to sketch him.

This was done in the Alpha 4 x 6 journal using a Pilot Prera pen with Lexington Gray ink.


2 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

Wonderful sketch, Susan! I also love the Ice Age series and a lot of other children's movies such as Brother Bear, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Monsters Inc., Tangled and more. I think I enjoy them more than the kids do. lol

Susan Bronsak said...

Thank you Serena!!!! And I'm with you about enjoying those types more than the kids do :-))