Tuesday, September 10, 2013

More Pen and Ink plus Watercolor

Today I managed two more sketches.

One I was playing with on regular copier paper as a practice before working in my journal.  I even took watercolor to it.  The results surprised me.  Not so sure I could do this again to my liking in my journal....(grin).

Used the Pilot Prera with Lexington Gray ink and then after the watercolor wash, went over areas with the Platinum Carbon with black ink.

This second was worked in the Alpha journal as noted on the page.

I've always been intrigued by doors and windows and surprised I haven't done more.  I think the problem is my mind is always thinking of various subjects I want to attempt.  I never know which subject I'll work on next. 





2 comments:

Ninnu said...

I like them both! Watercolor looks good.

Susan Bronsak said...

Thank you Ninnu!