Monday, June 8, 2015

Day of Indecision

This was one of those days where I struggled making decisions of any kind.  I couldn't decide what I wanted to sketch or paint..........too many ideas going through my head.  I get like that and I feel overwhelmed which can keep me from doing anything.

To help me through times like this, I will play this game where I close my eyes.........shift my position or turn my head..........open and my eyes and whatever I happen to see or focus on, I sketch.

This is what I saw this particular day and as I sketched, I left a box to write in.  Then procrastinated in finishing the page as I couldn't decide what to write in the box.  Finally just wrote about my day.

I couldn't decide whether to add a background or leave as you see it.  When in doubt, I do nothing and this is the way I left this page.

Strathmore Visual Journal (watercolor)



2 comments:

Giddings Art said...

I have too many of these days! I thought I was alone in getting overwhelmed with too many ideas in my head. I will try your game. Your sketches are beautiful!

Susan Bronsak said...

Thank you Giddings Art for your lovely comment! :-)