Saturday, January 16, 2016

Electric Lamp Post

Dad was quite the handyman and craftsman back in his day. He loved creating things like this and my step-mom would stain or paint his creations.

I always wanted one made but Dad never got around to doing so before he passed. My hubby sat over one day visiting my step-mom and with paper/pencil mapped out the design taking measurements and then put one together using an old Ball Mason Jar Peggy (step-mom) gave him.

I stapled a leaf garland to the post and then added a string of white Christmas lights to it. The electric candle still works (needs a new light bulb) but I had to remove the Christmas Lights as they stopped working. Still need to find another small electric string of lights to put back on.

Stillman & Birn Zeta journal and Micron 03 pen





No comments: