Friday, January 20, 2017

Ink and Wash - People at Old Time Diner

Quick sketching as I practice working quickly as if out on location with no time to fuss around capturing people.

These people are from a diner I ate lunch at yesterday  I had taken a quick photo with my cell phone of people across the room.  Not wanting anyone to know I was taking a photo, I didn't take the time to frame the shot nor did I even try to focus.  Instead I just quickly raised my phone and took the photo  I figured something out of it I might be able to sketch today.

Left under the table area completely blank because I couldn't make it out in the photo......dark and blurred.  I love what the guys shirt says.......lol

Stonehenge Aqua wc sample paper and Sailor Fude fountain pen with water soluble ink.


No comments: