Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Legion's Stonehenge Aqua CP - One Side Complete

So far I have finished one side of this sampler paper.  And I think it's the back side of the paper if going by the label that is on the corner of the sheet.

Some papers there is a definite difference between front and back in not only feel of the tooth but the look as well.  This paper not so much.....at least not a great deal of difference visually (to my eyes, that is).  Will see how it goes with the difference in usage of back versus front sides.

Here's what I have done so far using watercolor, watercolor pencils, graphite (super thin mechanical pencil lead), and pen and ink using the Platinum Carbon EF desk pen with Lexington Gray ink.

I'm sincerely impressed with the paper and would consider buying it for making hand sewn journals.  Before now I would only consider using Fabriano Artistico watercolor paper.









No comments: