Thursday, March 8, 2018

94 Out of 100 One Week One Hundred Challenge

Here are more I've worked today to include two while sitting at a presentation on Altered Books at our local Library.

This one I made into an exercise for full body......just for a change from all the upper body/head sketches I've worked so far.


 These three worked while watching TV for a little while this afternoon.


At 4 pm I had a presentation at the Library to attend on Altered Books.  While sitting there, I sketched two ladies sitting across from where I was sitting.  This one is worked in a small Beta sketchbooks with a mechanical pencil.  While I was sketching, another lady was doing the same thing :-)


These are other ladies at the presentation I sketched from photos once I returned home.


I am now down to the last six to complete this challenge.   I feel really great that I'm sticking with this and not giving up.  AND, although I still have a lot of room to improve, I'm feeling really good about working with facial features now where before I would try to avoid them.  

No comments: