Monday, April 30, 2018

Monthly Challenge - Boat In or Out of Water

The monthly challenge my friend and I set each month was our boats for April.  I wasn't sure I'd get one done as it's not exactly a subject that peaks my interest in sketching.  So it was a challenge in itself just to find the desire to do this.  Plus the first half of this month I was into making fabric journals and wasn't sure just how much sketching I'd get done.

Today rolls around..........last day of the month.........and I decided to go ahead and give it my best shot even though, initially, my heart wasn't really into it.  And rather than work in a sketchbook, I chose to sketch on my Ipad.........so Ipad and I went outside early before the temperature got too high.   Funny but once I got started, it wasn't so bad.  :-)




No comments: