Sunday, April 8, 2018

Yet Another FauxDori Cover / Step by Step

With each one, it's getting easier and easier to include operating my sewing machine and how to line up the Crop - A - Dile Big Bite hole punch/eyelet setter.

Out of all the YouTube videos I've watched, this one is the one I found to be my favorite and the one I'm basically following to create my own covers.

For the video version on how to make these, I found this one to be my favorite and the one I'm basically following with the exception of how she folds the finished cover.    Brandy Michelle Plans  She's very thorough in her presentation.  She also shows how to handle placement of center hole and eyelet for those who do not have a long reach punch / eyelet setter like I am using.

For those who are interested, please feel free to right click on images and "save image as" for your own reference.






2 comments:

Annie said...

Very nice book and thorough instructions. It looks like you are having fun making these.

Susan Bronsak said...

Thank you Annie! :-) And yes......I'm really enjoying these. I also enjoy working up instruction sheets. A lot of work but when it's all done, it feels great! Especially knowing I have reference to fall back on when any time has passed and I can't remember what I did......lol