Thursday, May 10, 2018

My Personal Fabric Artist's Journal / Traveler's Notebook Update

Thought I would share how I've set up my personal Fabric Artist's Journal / Traveler's Notebook created last month.   For now it's trial and error and I'll probably change or expand on this as I use it.

I'm taking a little from the Bullet Journal concept making mine into a planner/art journal to help me keep better organized with our sketching group.

**For more details / photos in the make-up of this particular AJ / TN.........follow this link:  http://sbwatercolors.blogspot.com/2018/04/my-second-fabric-fauxdori-artist.html

**To follow along with this journal concept project, sharing just how I made them, follow this link showing all related posts:

http://sbwatercolors.blogspot.com/search/label/Traveler%27s%20Refillable%20Notebook

 (I've shown the URL's in case anyone has trouble on a direct link)


**SIDE NOTE**

All of my page inserts are only folded strictly being held in place with the elastic bands.  I do plan to sew each insert group with the Saddle Stitch........although I might save the watercolor pages for AFTER I have finished sketching on them.  That way if I need to slide a page out to make it easier to sketch on, I can do so.





The large square beneath the calendar I'm leaving open for possibly a sketch for the month.  I haven't quite decided yet just how I'll use that area but that's the way I'm leaning.



No comments: