Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Selfie Practice

This is not something I really feel comfortable doing and especially sharing.....sketching myself; however, I thought......what the hay? 

This first is not the most flattering for sure!!!   It's a quick photo I took of myself to send to mom one day she was in the hospital.   I hadn't combed my hair but instead just pulled it back.  The likeness is off but it's close.


This next one is from a photo my husband took of me several years back (almost 10 years ago).  A little better, I think....back when I could actually do something with my hair before it thinned out and went mostly gray and scraggly.  Plus I actually had eyebrows which hardly shows today due to the gray.......lol


4 comments:

Annie said...

I am very impressed with your “selfies!” I wish I could draw people! I did a self-portrait once and it looked like a “most wanted” poster! 🤣

Ginny Stiles said...

OH wow...Susan. These are fantastic. You are a wonderful artist.

Susan Bronsak said...

Thank you Annie :-) I guess the personal people challenge I do now and then is paying off. I don't feel quite as intimidated. I still have a ways to go though :-D

Susan Bronsak said...

Ginny........thank you! <3