Tuesday, August 28, 2018

More Doodling Fun

Here are two more I've worked over the last couple of days.

This first one started out with the three dark blobs that look like brain cells.  Next thing I knew, it was taking on the look of a face and not just any face but my little dog.  With Florida in the midst of rainy/stormy season, our dog has a horrible time of it.  And to me it's reflected in the results of this.  Another look and it says flower petals like those in the bouquet my husband got me the same day.


Last night as I was watching Criminal Minds, I worked on this next one starting at the wheel looking shape to the left.  From there I just slowly worked the shapes and this is what I ended up with.

This one is one of my favorites so far.  So much fun!!!!!


1 comment:

Ginny Stiles said...

I love that we both posted somewhat abstract work about the same time.