Thursday, July 19, 2012

Just Doodling - Pad Paper

For Beads2Yarn...............

Wanted to share where I do this quite often with pencil, pen/ink, Tombow markers and waterbrush, and even light watercolor wash.

These doodles were playing with the Noodler's Flex pen.

I don't worry about perspective or anything.................I just play.................often watching TV or while on the phone.  Sometimes just to fill a little time.

And I keep everything to include post it note doodles as well as record digitally.  All my pad papers are bound together later when I have enough to create a bound sketchbook.  The post it notes are just stuck on one of the pages within the same date period.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

garage remotes

It's a lovely, fresh sketch. I like the variations between the monochromatic and the colored sketches. Nicely done.

Susan Bronsak said...

Mischy............thank you for your comment...it's truly appreciated. I almost missed it and I do apologize.