Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sketching with Brush

It's definitely been awhile since I posted anything here.  In fact it's been awhile since I've done any sort of art work.

Weeks ago I got this bright idea to completely re-do my original website.  It's been years since I've messed with that and found I had forgotten some of my previous knowledge of html.  Then you add obsolete programs I used to use and having to learn a new program.  Of course with the ever changing technologies, I found I needed to learn CSS.  It's been a slow process initiating a lot of confusion and finally just had to give it a rest.

Needless to say, focusing on something that major (for me), I just didn't feel like doing much of anything else.

Add the amount of time that has passed and I'm struggling to get back into drawing or painting (even though I've put the web design aside).

FINALLY,  I've tried to do a little something.  It's not much but it's a start.

Using a flat brush only, I did this little watercolor sketch and a little detailing with my Pilot Prera pen.


No comments: