Thursday, November 23, 2023

Catching Up with a Few of My Latest Drawings

Been a busy few months and only now trying to catch up with my blog posts of drawings I've managed to accomplish.

My sister in law's granddaughter, Sophia - couldn't pass up drawing this expression.  This little angel is a year old.


 
And I worked this portrait drawing of my husband with one of his expressions I absolutely love.  


This is an invasive weed we have that we thought was under control but has started popping up all around our yard.



Waxed Amaryllis bulbs and tracking growth progress:

 

Graphite sketches of a few shells I have in a basket.  Was in the mood to grab a pencil and my S&B Alpha sketchbook.







2 comments:

Fay said...

Susan, I’m so glad you are creating! I love these drawings. It has been so very long since we connected. We have a lot of catching up to do. I’ll send a note soon. ❤️

Susan Bronsak said...

Thank you, Fay!! Great hearing from you :-)