Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Brush Play - Mini Landscape Vignettes

I will always enjoy painting illustrations and one of my favorites are mini landscapes.

Tonight I chose to play with primarily my rigger brush and 3/8" angular, as well as a #6 round. 

Each are only about an inch to inch and a half tall and up to two inches wide.

Painted in my 5 1/2 x 8 1/2" Stillman & Birn Beta journal using W&N watercolors:  Winsor Bl, Cobalt Bl, Raw and Bt Sienna, Neutral Tint, Light Red, Fr Ultra Blue and Indian Yellow.


2 comments:

Melody said...

Tiny things are fascinating to me... I picture them decorating a "mini" art gallery/studio in a dolls house! :)))))

Susan Bronsak said...

Melody......you know I would have never thought about that idea of a mini art gallery for a doll house. What a neat idea!!! :-)