Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Last of 2013

This is one year we are thankful to get behind us.  If anything could go wrong, it did starting with hubby being laid off back in May and still unemployed.

Due to the rough and challenging year, I've probably done more sketching and painting than art work produced in several years combined.  It's been my escape providing me with both mental and emotional therapy and refuge.

Although I've continued sketching and painting, I have fallen short in keeping up with my blog as I would have liked...........playing catch-up........especially over the last several weeks.  Here's hoping I can get back into the daily habit of posting my work.  The blog is also a means of therapy and I don't want to lose sight of the value and comfort I it provides me as well.

Here are my last few sketches worked in a Moleskine watercolor sketchbook for the year.....the top watercolor sketch worked yesterday closing out the year 2013 :-))






Last of my sketches in the Generic Sketchbook........





No comments: