Friday, March 13, 2015

Resin Frog Yard Ornament

This guy sits right across from where I spend most of my day.  I love the smile on this guy........lol.

For the longest time he sat in the center of a rock formed water fountain and as the water came down off the rocks, it would hit that leaf over his head and then trickle down causing the head to bobble/wobble.  When the fountain stopped working, we made that into a flower planter and this guy just sat outside watching over the flowers until we moved to Florida.  Now he keeps me company in the sunroom sitting on a shelf across from where I sit...........surrounded by my houseplants.

Stillman & Birn Delta sketchbook; Lamy Safari fountain pen w/Lexington Grey ink; and Daniel Smith Cascade Green, Burnt Sienna, and Paynes Gray



I painted this years ago on aquaboard...........one of my favorite paintings.


No comments: