Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Monday and Tuesday's Sketches

Today makes one full month I've been working these "Draw Your Day" journal pages.   I find myself slowing down a bit lacking the motivation I had when I started these.  It's hot and humid and even though staying indoors, I feel hot and sluggish...not feeling like doing much.  Is it winter yet???  LOL

Yesterday I was looking out the window and saw our black snake on the fencing.  I thought it was so neat how he weaved in around the wire spokes.  He worked his way along a good part of the fence before he slithered to the ground and made his way over to the garden area.


For today's sketching, I just pulled out my collection of birthstone bears.  Haven't been doing much to really journal about except being lazy and either listening to or watching TV.


KG sketchbook / Micron 01 and 005 / Holbein and QoR watercolors (mainly Holbein)

No comments: