Thursday, June 6, 2019

Yesterday and Today's Sketching

Yesterday I was just plain lazy.  I had a rough night where I couldn't fall asleep so I used that time to sketch at least one page to get my mind off my leg.  After a few hours of sleep, I finished the page adding color but then didn't feel like scanning and posting.  The rest of the day was rather uneventful watching TV and just relaxing.

And for a change I used one of my fountain pens.  I love using them but not crazy about having to sit and wait for the ink to dry before moving on.  That's one reason I've been using the Micron.....it dries almost immediately.

As for today's sketching, I went back to the Micron; however, I didn't realize I had grabbed my brown Micron.  As I was working I thought.......pen must be finally starting to dry up.....which I really didn't mind since I like the look.  It's not so stark.  Then I realized it was brown ink....duhh!



No comments: