Sunday, September 19, 2021

Something Different

This month has been busy with various projects I've taken on.  One project taking inventory of my art and craft supplies.  I'm still not quite done with that.  Plus I've been working on another major project, which for now I'm not writing about until after Christmas.  

Another project that's a bit different - my picking up crochet I haven't done in years.  Instead of crocheting practical items, I like working on novelty things like amigurumi.  Something different as I go through this drawing and painting lull I seem to be in at the moment.  What got me back into crocheting was my dear friend, Fay :-)  Like me, she's going through an art lull as well and has been crocheting.  She sent me a couple examples of what she's been doing and that inspired me.









No comments: