Saturday, October 30, 2021

Cards and Stickers

This month has been a busy month with my creating ATCs and Stickers going back to my early days to present with favorite illustrations.

After creating the individual ATCs, I had to then set up onto sheets to be printed and cut.  Then I took the time to catalog over 700 cards I have created by assigning numbers to them and creating a list using Excel and a photo reference using Word and tables.


Next are the stickers I've started working on.  I had to figure out a way to make my stickers where my Scan n Cut machine can read an outline and then remember to use certain adjustments in the machine itself to cut just INSIDE the outlined area leaving a nice white border around the illustration.  I wasn't able to find a tutorial or video on setting up for cutting so I had to figure all this out on my own which took a lot of trial and error.  Once I found something that worked, I made myself a document I can refer back to along with step by step screenshots.  I'm sure there are probably other ways to do this but at least I found something that worked for me.


As I sit and type this post, I am asking myself why am I creating stickers?  I'm really not sure why but I think it's neat and something I might have a use for at a later time.







 










No comments: