Wednesday, July 27, 2022

A Break from Drawing - Something Totally Different

Darlene (sister-in-law) shared with me one of her latest adventures in Diamond Painting.  Because Terry likes to work pictures out of beads, she thought he might be interested in this.  He was intrigued and decided to get a couple of kits. 

After watching his "painting" develop, I thought I would give it a try as well and ordered a kit.  His two kits consists of round beads or diamonds or whatever they are called and mine ended up being the square ones.

This is the first one Terry completed:


And here is the one I just completed tonight.  The thing I really like about the square beads is the fact it reminds me of cross stitch......something I've always loved but didn't have the patience with the tedious change of colored threads.  Sticking these plastic bits to canvas is sooooooo much easier!!!



 

No comments: