Thursday, October 20, 2022

Catching Up With Latest Drawings Plus Other

A lot has been going on the last few months but I have still managed to get some artwork done...two of which were therapeutic in nature.  

Have also been busy with completing several diamond art kits and playing with Legos.


Birth of a new family member....Miss Sophia (nephew's first born):


Personal Challenge...to illustrate the first things that come to mind living in Florida that differs from living up north and that I have seen/experienced:


Birthday gift - recording the growth of lily buds that were in the arrangement Travis sent to me:



From a section of one of my diamond art kits.  Madison loves bees and I thought of her as I did this:


Learning a new technique called Dispersion and as a therapeutic means to unload some emotional/mental turmoil I've chosen not to bog me down:



Portrait of daughter-in-law:



Thanks to my sister-in-law, Darlene, I learned about botanical Legos.  


Birthday set from hubby:


My husband and I, as old as we are, still love building with Legos.

No comments: