Monday, December 23, 2019

Birds at Feeders

Although we really don't have much of a winter here with plenty of bugs still hanging around and flowers still growing, we do get a lot of traffic at our bird feeders.  We can go for a long time between refilling the feeders during the summer but during the winter, it's like every other day or every two days.

One of our non-regulars is this guy.........what I've been able to identify as a Yellow Throat Warbler.


Another we don't normally see at the feeders through the summer months.  Various type finches to include this one.



Due to putting things away prepping for family time during the Holidays, I've been working on my Ipad.  I'm using the same three basic brush tools I find I enjoy using most.........Technical pen brush, waterbrush tool, airbrush soft tool.  I use these either placing color down, for blending, and for erasing.  In other words, I normal use the same brush tool blending and erasing as I do with putting down marks with.

Procreate drawings with a watercolor paper background.

No comments: