Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Standing Soft Travel Pencil Case

A new pencil case that stands on its own.  Second type I've tried and I love them both.  This one has the top portion that slides down into an open cup for easy retrieval of contents and then slides up to close with zipper.  Love the variety offered with colors and patterns.  I prefer these over glass jars or coffee cups I tend to use.......always fearing I'll knock one off the table and it shatter.

Purchased from Jetpens.

Quick pencil sketch in Stillman and Birn Beta sketchbook using Graphgear 1000 mechanical pencil .7 (gifted to me by my sons for my birthday in Oct).


2 comments:

JillPB said...

Very nice sketch Susan. That's a nifty pencil case that I've had my eye on for awhile. I have the Sma Sta pencil case that also has space in front to hold my smartphone so I can sketch photos I've taken or pics I find on Pinterest. Jetpens has the most unique cases!

Susan Bronsak said...

Thank you, Jill, on the sketch :-) I love Jetpens!!