Friday, December 21, 2012

The Odd Life of Timothy Green

It's officially the next day as I sit up watching movies and TV.  One of those nights where I'm having trouble going to sleep.  Wind is blowing hard as Draco comes closer with the potential of a little snow over the next 24 hours and my youngest dog on edge.........gonna be a long night!

One of the movies I just finished watching was The Odd Life of Timothy Green.  As I played the movie, I would pause it now and then and do some sketching.  The page was finished about an hour after I finished the movie.

I used the Pilot Prera with Lexington Gran ink in the no-name sketchbook.  The writing was added with the Noodler's Flex and Lexy Gray ink.

Normally I don't watch tear jerker movies but this was definitely a heart warming story.  Glad I broke my personal rule for not watching movies that can cause tears.

This was fun :-))


No comments: