Monday, December 3, 2018

FAST Group Monthly Challenge

Our sketching group, FAST (Fetch a Sketch Trekkers), is starting a monthly challenge where the folks interested take turns coming up with ideas for us to work on through the month.  One of the gals got us off to a great start with the idea to sketch 12 things that represent the Christmas Holiday season.

I chose to go with plants and flowers we are all familiar with during this time of year, as well as a page of ornaments I have on our tree plus shelf sitter. 

As I worked on my page of ornaments, it took me back years ago when the boys were young and I made all of our Christmas ornaments.  It wasn't until a couple of years ago that I added a few store purchased ornaments like the little plush hanging toys (reindeer, santa, snowman, penguin, etc) that have these little totes you can add goodies to.  The gnome is a shelf sitter rather than an ornament.

Worked in my large Beta journal using Pilot Falcon with Lexy Gray ink.



No comments: