Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Flowers from Husband

Saturday, my husband went grocery shopping and upon his return, surprised me with a bundle of flowers.

One stem out of the bunch bent over the edge of the vase but didn't break or split so I left it.  It's Tuesday evening and the stem is still going strong.  The fact that it's by itself, it catches my attention at every glance.

Worked in the Fabriano Venezia sketchbook using my new TWSBI Eco pen with DeAtramentis Urban Grey ink.

I'm really liking this ink!  It's a bit lighter than Noodler's Lexington Grey ink and for sketching I prefer an ink not real stark as many blacks are.

The nib on my new pen tends to be a dry feed, which I also like.  The ink dries faster and the lines thinner than my TWSBI mini with the same size nib which feeds wet.  Both nibs being Extra Fine.


No comments: