Sunday, August 4, 2019

Monthly Challenge and Daily Sketching

Can you believe it's August already??!!!  Where on earth does the time go?

So far I've started the new month sketching each day (or during the night as I often do to help keep from sitting up eating all night long)...

My friend and I had taken a break from the monthly challenges June and July but started back up as of the beginning of this month.  It was my turn to decide the challenge and I chose "Objects that hold other things together."

Stillman and Birn Beta journal / Pilot VP fountain pen / DeAtramentis Document Urban Grey ink / Holbein watercolors.


Terry was outside with Miya when our neighbor came out with cookie for Miya and clipped a small stem with two roses........one almost fully open and the other a closed bud.  This sketch is of bud as it was starting to open.

HSFab01 journal / Lamy Vista / DeAtramentis Document Brown ink / Holbein and QoR watercolors


This is of a Beanie Baby sock monkey I have sitting in a cup in my bedroom.  It is actually camo green but I chose to go with a different color scheme.  I chose the Florida Gators team colors of blue, orange, and green.  

HSFab01 sketchbook / Lamy Vista / Doc Brown ink / QoR watercolors


One of the Bubble Shooter games I play at night called Primitive Bubble.  

HSFab01 sketchbook / Lamy Vista and Lamy Safari pens / DeAtramentis Document Brown, Dark Red, Dark Green, and Fog Grey (Blue) / QoR watercolors.


No comments: