Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sketch With Me 11th Event - Favorite

This weekend is the 11th Sketch with Me event initiated by Cathy Johnson.  Theme being "Favorite".

There are many things I would consider favorite but right off the top of my head, it has to be what's included on this journal page:

Coffee is #1 with the mug being special because it was gifted to me by my brother-in-law several years ago.  It's a Texas mug with Texas colors and on the opposite side of this cup is blue with the white star that represents Texas.

Mini bears and dog (Opal, Cinnamon, and Jake), which I often use as sketching models. 

Lamy pen - Funny thing about this pen is the fact I didn't like them at first due to the shape of the barrel.  However, now they are one of my favorites.

Latest hand-sewn journal.  This one in particular is my favorite as it's the first one I tried making with a two-toned cover structure........part cloth and part paper. 

HSFab01 / Lamy Safari with Urban Grey ink / QoR watercolors



2 comments:

Ginny Stiles said...

Lamy is my all time go-to also.
Love the little bears.

Susan Bronsak said...

Thank you, Ginny :-D And Lamy's are definitely one of my favorites as I have 12 of them....(several loaded with different color inks).....lol