Friday, October 11, 2019

Favorite Autumn Decor

We may not see the autumn colors here in Florida as we did up north; however, I do have various items I can set out that do.  My favorite being these shelf sitter dolls.

Started this page late last night into early morning hours and finished after I woke up this morning.  I may add a title or some description lower left but brain too foggy (lack of sleep) to think what I might want to say  :-)

FIbook75x75 / Stonehenge Aqua / Lamy Vista w/Doc Brown ink / QoR watercolors


3 comments:

Ginny Stiles said...

Everything jumps right off the page. Halloween is filled with such lovely colors.

Giddings Art said...

Your drawing is delightful! It's been too hot here in Texas to want to go into the attic for my Fall decorations.

Susan Bronsak said...

Thank you both for your encouraging comments!