Friday, October 5, 2012

Pen and Ink Sketches from Last Month

Here are a few pen and ink sketches I did while in Texas I just not got around to scanning.  All done in the handmade journal Rentia sent me years ago.

This first one represents fish I caught one evening Terry and I sat out till midnight at Little Bay not too far from where George Straight has a house on the water.

All three were fish I'd never caught before this trip.  The stingray put up quite a fight and was something to pull it in.



The flamingo is a stuffed animal purchased at one of the local shops.  I bought two........one for myself and one for my sister.  I added a touch of color to this page tonight before scanning using Opera.


Next to the cabin we stayed in sits my sister's motor home.  I did this quick sketch as I sat out and watched the hummingbirds between our feeders and the feeders she had set out.


UPDATE:  Added a tint of color in selected area.


No comments: