Monday, October 30, 2017

2017 Inktober Challenge - Days 28 thru 30

One day remaining to complete the Inktober challenge.  This has been really easy to follow (for a change) sketching each day.  In fact some days I worked more than one as previous posts have shown.

Day 28 - Before and after color added..........finding myself missing winter with the chance of snow.  Although we don't care to drive in it, it was beautiful when falling and for several hours afterwards.  I don't miss the gray skies though.  Not good for my mental/emotional state.


Day 29 - Lantern.  I might add color to this later.


Day 30 - One of my favorite new plush bears.  And because of the autumn colors of my bear, I had to add color to the line drawing.  I LOVE this time of year because of the colors.........green, golds, orange, rust or maroons, etc.


No comments: