Wednesday, February 10, 2021

February Monthly Theme Continued - Fishing

To continue with my monthly theme "Hobbies - Materials/Supplies", I worked this page with fishing in mind.  A recreational activity I sorely miss but find it difficult to participate in....at least in the way I prefer to fish.

Fishing from a kayak is my top choice as I can maneuver in places a boat cannot get to, plus, I can go where I want to go at any given time.  Unlike if sharing a boat with someone.

Going out in a kayak living in Florida is a bit more unsettling for me.  While living up north, we didn't have alligators to worry about sharing the waters with.  Even with the added stability and security of a sit-on-top kayak, that constant concern seeing a gator was always on my mind.  Made it a bit difficult to really relax and enjoy being out on the water.  But for the first several years living in Florida, I would go out with Terry and Travis.  Unfortunately, the issues I face with back and leg make it even less enjoyable going out, so I haven't been fishing in the last couple of years.

TWSBI 580ALR / Lexy Grey ink, Journal with Fabriano Artistico (old stock), QoR watercolors.

Sketched in ink 02/07/21 and added color 02/10/21





No comments: