Thursday, June 17, 2021

Baby Groot Flower Pots

Yesterday I received four Baby Groot flower pots (all different poses) that I plan to stick airplants in.  For those who don't know who or what Baby Groot is, he's a character in Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

I was searching for unique flower pots and happened on these I find absolutely adorable.  I may keep one to store my pencils or pens at my desk, but haven't quite made up my mind yet.  I'll know once the airplants arrive.

Terry had taken Miya out for her last short walk of the night and during the 15 minutes he was gone, I worked a quick sketch.  Then I added a little shading plus the shadow before going to bed.

I placed a frown on my drawing as I had just read something that bothered me.  This reflects what I was feeling........lol

Stillman and Birn Alpha 9x12 journal using 6B and 4B pencils.  Not real crazy about the 6B.  Even though softer than the 4B, I didn't like how it felt going across the paper........really not as smooth as the 4B but instead a bit scratchy for some reason.



No comments: