Saturday, June 19, 2021

Baby Groot Flower Pot using Procreate

After working the first one in graphite (posted a day or so ago), I wanted to draw another using Procreate and in color.  At first I was dragging my feet picking up the Ipad but my granddaughter, Morgan, shared a digital drawing she had done yesterday and that was all the motivation I needed.  

Not only did I work baby Groot, I also helped Morgan with a drawing this morning where she was a little stuck.  I was able to use the video feature of Procreate to share with her how I would go about what she wanted to draw and let her take it from there.  We spent hours messaging back and forth and that was so much fun!!!

Anyways, after I finished helping Morgan, I went back to work on this drawing.  Although still waiting to receive the Air Plants I want to place in these pots, I took out a stem of artificial daisies placing on top for this drawing.

Procreate Brushes Used:  BJD's Streamline Inker, his Standard Inker, and Gouache.

For this one, I chose to use the line drawing as part of the ending results.  





 

No comments: