Saturday, June 5, 2021

June Theme - My Diet - Veggies Pen and Ink

Continuing with the theme of what foods I like and try to incorporate into my day to day eating habits, I worked this page of vegetable doodles.

Many of the dishes I create use cauliflower and sometimes broccoli.  I love garlic and adding a touch of jalapeno for a little extra flavor and heat with most foods I eat.  Green Beans with onion and bacon is one of my favorites along side of the Kale soup we make.  For healthy snacking, I like sliced cucumber and tomato as I can't handle celery and prefer carrots (not shown) either grated in a salad or steamed.  Another major vegetable (not included on page) that I eat a lot of is Zucchini either grated or spiralized.  

Worked in 5.5x7 Fab Hotpress journal using TWSBI Eco with EF nib and Lexy Ink.



No comments: