Wednesday, April 17, 2019

This Past Week

It's been a busy week with Terry and I bringing things over from storage to finally close it out.....after four days of non-stop moving and going through boxes and totes, we are half way there.  I think what's left now are empty boxes, odds and ends furnishings, suitcases, and camping gear.

As we go through everything, we're making the hard decision whether to keep or donate contents of these boxes/totes.  We meant to do this when the boys moved out 3 years ago but kept putting it off due to not wanting to face the task we're now involved in.

And while doing this, I'm also rearranging three rooms in the house for better organization as well as taking an inventory of my arts and crafts I've acquired over the years.  Some I will keep and the rest I plan to gift or donate to other people.

In all this chaos, I did manage a little sketching to include yesterday when our sketching group met up at the Library for quick sketching of people.

Pencil sketch of amaryllis bulb

Procreate sketch of amaryllis flowers cut and sent over to me by our neighbor, Jan


Quick Sketching (timed) at Library 4/16/19



And last night I started a 75 Ink Only challenge.  I'll post that separately.  I've decided instead of the 75 DAY Ink Only challenge, I'm making it a 75 sketch challenge using ink only. 

No comments: