Thursday, January 28, 2021

Trashed or Recycled Items

Same day, my mouse died and needed a new battery, and when I went to print something, I ended up with an error message due to low ink.  After replacing the battery and five ink cartridges, I went to dispose of them when the idea hit me to sketch them first.  

Along with those two items, I had flower buds that never opened drop on my table.  That gave me three items I could sketch.  Looking around, I spotted the little pile of eraser bits and thought that would be a great addition to my page.

Still needing one more item to illustrate and fill the page, I remembered I had fixed egg bites and could include the egg shells.

Journal with Fabriano Artistico (old stock) / TWSBI 580ALR w/Lexy Grey ink / Daniel Smith watercolors.



2 comments:

Made.by.Fay said...

How clever! I am impressed with how you found interesting things to sketch. You inspire me to take a deeper look around.

Thanks for sharing!

Susan Bronsak said...

Thank you, Fay! I'm just trying to keep my pen moving and wanted to sketch something I normally wouldn't think to sketch.