Tuesday, January 17, 2017

My Day Yesterday

Now that I'm FINALLY getting out and about, I'm able to work pages like this that I have envied others doing for quite some time.  I love the story telling aspect of pages like this.  Sitting at home working on things I like, or playing with techniques and supplies, is just not quite the same (although it does tell about me as a person).

I had a full day and loved every minute of it.  Came home and continued into the night to finish the two page spread and even this morning as I made up my mind what to place in the final corner of the spread.

First I had worked the top left and bottom right while actually sitting on location....minus adding the watercolor.  Knowing I wouldn't finish the page, I took photos that I could refer back to in order to add to the other two corners.  The last thing I decided on was the bottom left.  I could have included other things from the class or location I went to for it but remembered I had stopped at the art shop before the class.  Thought that would be perfect to include.

Fabriano Artistico 140 lb CP watercolor paper in hand sewn journal
Platinum Carbon Pen w/Lexy Gray ink
Falcon Fountain Pen w/Lexy Gray ink
Daniel Smith watercolors


2 comments:

SusanA said...

Wow, you did have a full day! You captured some nice memories on these pages.

I don't think I could be an artist's model either!

Susan Bronsak said...

I might make a humorous model cowering under the chair.........LOL.