Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Friend's Grandson Fishing

With permission, I sketched this little fellow fishing here in Florida. 

This brings back so many memories taking my three sons fishing.  As a Mom of three boys, I was the one who took the boys fishing and camping.  Their father wasn't into that but I was (and still am).  My father raised me to do all the outdoor sports to include hunting and I even played around repairing cars back before everything became computerized.  I was the eldest of three with one brother three years behind me.  He never got into any of the outdoor activities like I did.

Because the emphasis was on the grandson, I decided to only take color to him......leaving the background as is.

Lamy AlStar with Lexy Grey ink / Daniel Smith watercolors and in KG sketch journal.

No comments: