Monday, February 4, 2019

Gift Idea - Journal Exchange

This weekend I finished a project started back in April/May of last year.  A very special friend overseas and I agreed to complete a journal to exchange with one another........as unique gifts between art friends.

I never thought I could let any of my journals go but in this case made an exception.  I'm excited about gifting this journal but could I do it again for anyone else?  Probably not.

This journal will be a one of a kind art journal........very different from what I normally do.  There's more writing in it with several pages that are nothing but writing.  It is a combination Art Journal, Diary, and Personal Letter to the recipient. 

So if you ever wonder what you might gift to that special art friend, consider doing something like this.  :-)


No comments: