Sunday, January 12, 2020

First Full Drawing of 2020

Yesterday I actually started a fresh drawing in Procreate.  I worked another one days ago but was color only added to a line sketch I had previous done some time ago.

This is one of two in a set of collector dolls Terry gifted me at Christmas called Double Trouble.  I'll work on the little "brother" next.

Brush Tools Used:  Water brush, Airbrush Soft, Dry brush, Stipple brush, and Technical for the line drawing.

The subtle background is a combination of a canvas texture and crackle texture I created in photoshop elements and imported into Procreate.  I stacked the two patterns and used multiply to make each layer transparent for the texture look.






This other is the line drawing I finally decided to add color to.  A paper twist doll I made many years ago.

Basically the same brush tools minus the dry brush.  Added color to make a mini 2.5 x 3.5 print for magnets.  Background is a copy of a textured watercolor paper I scanned for this purpose and imported into Procreate.


No comments: