Tuesday, February 4, 2020

February 2020 Challenge Between Friends - Take for Granted

This month was my turn to set the monthly challenge that Clare (from the UK) and I work together.  I chose the theme "Things We Often Take for Granted."  The challenge is to choose any medium and work three to six items we personally or people in general may take for granted.

At first I thought about using watercolors but chose color pencil since it's my least favorite medium to use.  I find it tedious taking too long to fill in color often leaving me feeling bored and wanting to rush to finish.  I love graphite and you'd think it would affect me the same way but it doesn't.  I don't think using graphite takes nearly as long to work compared to color pencil.  Anyways, being a challenge, I chose to use a medium I avoid using.



2 comments:

Giddings Art said...

I love this idea and your drawings are delightful!

Susan Bronsak said...

Thank you, Giddings Art :-)