Friday, February 28, 2020

Heart Warming and Sweet

I couldn't pass up working this one in my journal. 

These are my favorite cousin's grandchildren from her two daughters.  The young man in the middle was diagnosed with Leukemia as a toddler, while at the same time my cousin was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer.  Both faced extremely low odds of surviving; however, both beat those odds against them.  The Leukemia survivor is now around 10 or 11 years old 😀💖

Journal w/Fabriano Hotpress / Lamy w/Document Brown ink / DS watercolors


1 comment:

Ginny Stiles said...

My grandson was 11 when he was diagnosed with leukemia and had to go through a donor bone marrow transplant too. VERY scary. But he beat the odds too and is now 27 years old!
Both our families were blessed.

That is a darling painting.