Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Another Portrait - Oldest Granddaughter

After working my youngest granddaughter's portrait, I jumped in to work one of my eldest granddaughter.  Both worked in Procreate but using different methods.  Same brush tools were used, however, for line and color application that were used with my youngest granddaughter's portrait.

This one didn't take as long as I decided to use the grid method, which I find to be easier and less time consuming.  I didn't struggle as much with adjusting and re-adjusting proportions like I did with the youngest's portrait.

I also chose to be more conservative in skin tone and shading.  I feel how I worked each helps to portray their individual personalities.  One is more outgoing whereas the other can be rather quiet and shy (at least how they come across to us....their parents may not necessarily agree with this.......lol).







No comments: