Sunday, March 21, 2021

Maternal Family History

Over the last few years, I have worked portrait sketches of each of my sons and my two granddaughters.  I even worked a self portrait that actually turned out OK (I've worked a few over time).

Today I decided to put them together to print off and put into an acrylic photo display.

I printed off on two different papers, one of which was very textured.  The other is matte presentation paper.  Also tried different printer settings with the textured paper on 720 px / High Quality / Premium Presentation Paper and on the actual matte presentation paper I used 720 px / Standard Quality / Premium Presentation Paper.  (I find the high quality to be too much ink on the presentation paper.)   I like the results of each for different reasons but think I prefer the smoothness on  the presentation paper for people.  The texture would look great for other subjects.

Presentation Paper:




Textured Art Print Paper:




No comments: