Sunday, May 12, 2019

Granddaughter's School Project

Our granddaughter, Destiny, is working on a school project where she needed to create a doll that represents the main character in a book she's read as well as coming up with a "movie" poster about the book.

The book is Everything, Everything, by Nicola Yoon that is about a young lady with SCID.

So far she's finished making her doll.

I loved what she did with the doll and inspired me to journal about it  :-)

KG sketchbook / Micron 01





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has inherited your talents! She’s a beauty, wonderful job and of course your sketching in your journal is beautiful, it always is๐Ÿ˜Š, I’m not familiar with that book but I’m going to google it right this minute, that is if Alexa isn’t busy lol, yesterday she said I’m sorry ! I’m busy at the moment lol, I laughed so hard !

Susan Bronsak said...

Thank you so much, Laurie!! I will be sure to pass on your comment to Destiny. I'm sure that will make her day!!!

And Alexa is cool........I've not experienced what you did yet but that would have made me laugh too. She normally helps me with spelling and reminders :-)